We can provide assistance on legal matters for all types of trading entity including public limited companies, limited liability companies, limited liability partnerships, partnerships and sole traders, plus not for profit organisations including charities.
Our service includes
- Contractual Issues – We can advise on and draft commercial contracts and trading agreements dealing with a variety of matters faced by businesses.
- Directors’ Duties – We can advise directors on the duties they have to the company and all other stakeholders.
- Sales of Business – If you own a business and are intending to sell it then we can advise you on obtaining a valuation, negotiating the sale and drafting the contracts to enable the sale.
- Partnership Matters – We can advise on and draft partnership agreements and ancillary documents.
- Shareholder Agreements – Shareholder agreements are entered into by shareholders of a company if they want to set out how they are to manage their shareholdings. These agreements can set out how shares will be transferred or sold if a partner leaves or dies. We can advise on and draft shareholders agreements based on the particular requirements of the shareholders.
- Terms of Business – We can advise on and draft your terms of business and terms and conditions to make sure that they protect your company but at the same are not deemed to be unfair.